Finest Badger Shaving Brush Ivory
FREE Registered post with tracking: 1 to 5 business days
$5.00 Express Post flat rate with tracking: 1 to 3 business days (Express Post Network areas)
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS UNDER $25.00:
Standard Post with Tracking: 1 to 5 business days - $7.50 Flat Rate
Express Post with Tracking: 1 to 2 business days - $10.00 Flat Rate (Express Post Network areas)
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri)
DELIVERY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND:
We offer a $19.95 Flat Rate Express Courier delivery within New Zealand. All deliveries are handled by *Australia Post Express Courier International
Track your item
Shipping is a flat rate of $25.00, where weight of order exceeds 1kg, additional charges may apply Click here for more details
Finest quality badger hair brush in white. A must have accessory designed to last many years.
eShave Finest Badger Shaving Brush Ivory is the fastest and easiest way to prepare for shaving..
The shaving brush ensures a close shave and prevents irritation.
The eShave Shaving Brush is made of 100% badger hair to exfoliate, generate a rich lather, soften and raise the hair for a close and comfortable shave.
- Badger hair is the only type of hair that retains water and keeping hot water on the skin is the secret to a close shave.
- The fastest and easiest way to prepare for shaving
- Made of 100% fine badger hair to exfoliate, generate a rich lather for a close shave
- The shaving brush ensures a close shave and prevents irritation
Handle height: 81mm.
Bristle height (loft): 54mm.
Overall brush height: 135mm.
Knot diameter: 22mm.
How to use the Finest Badger Shaving Brush Ivory
Immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess. Apply Shaving Soap and use a circular motion to work up a creamy lather. (You may need to use a little more shave product with a new shaving brush). Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak. Always dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided. Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water.
To maximise the life of your shaving brush, we recommend you observe the following steps:
- You should never press the brush onto the skin it is better to stroke the brush sideways in order to avoid breaking the hairs.
- After use, the brush should be rinsed out throughly with luke warm water, shake the brush gently to remove excess water and hung up in a well ventilated place to dry (we recommend using a shave brush stand).
- Never clean the brush with disinfectants.
- Never use boiling water when rinsing the brush lukewarm water is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount