DSPTCH Dopp Kit
FREE Registered post with tracking: 1 to 5 business days
$5.00 Express Post flat rate with tracking: 1 to 3 business days (Express Post Network areas)
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS UNDER $25.00:
Standard Post with Tracking: 1 to 5 business days - $7.50 Flat Rate
Express Post with Tracking: 1 to 2 business days - $10.00 Flat Rate (Express Post Network areas)
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri)
DELIVERY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND:
We offer a $19.95 Flat Rate Express Courier delivery within New Zealand. All deliveries are handled by *Australia Post Express Courier International
Track your item
Shipping is a flat rate of $25.00, where weight of order exceeds 1kg, additional charges may apply Click here for more details
Baxter of California DSPTCH Dopp Kit is an exclusive collaboration with San Francisco-based gear manufacturer DSPTCH. This limited release is made in California of military-inspired material and comes packed with travel-sized versions of must-have Baxter of California products, including a deluxe sample of the Hard Cream Pomade, the newest addition to Baxter’s line of pomades. The kit’s exterior is made of ballistic nylon and features a removable padded valet tray, elastic item organizers and metal zippers.
- Daily Face Wash 2 oz.
- Oil Free Moisturizer 2 oz.
- Super Close Shave Formula 2 oz.
- After Shave Balm 2 oz.
- Daily Protein Shampoo 2 oz.
- Hard Cream Pomade Deluxe Sample 2 oz.
- DSPTCH dopp bag
We also sell this individually in the larger size.
- Gently massage Daily Face Wash on to wet skin to create mild foam. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Apply Oil Free Moisturizer liberally to face and neck area, as needed.
- Apply Super Close Shave Formula to beard with a badger brush or fingers. Work the cream into beard, using oblique brush strokes.
- Apply After Shave Balm by massage into face and neck until completely absorbed.
- Apply Daily Protein Shampoo throughout hair, massaging into the scalp. Rinse thoroughly; repeat if necessary.
- Rub a 5c piece sized amount of Hard Cream Pomade into the palm of your hand and apply to damp or dry hair. Applying product to damp hair will provide more of a wet-look finish. Application to dry hair will provide a matte, natural look. Use more product for increased hold and style.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount